Monday, October 3, 2011

Seven Days and Counting

Seven more days until I arrive in the beautiful city of Paree and what better way to document this journey than with blogging!  Today, I FINALLY received my visa from the French Embassy and I can't even begin to describe the joy inside of me.  It's been 7 long weeks of continuous emails and never ending phone calls.  For a while, I even second guessed myself about this whole move, but thank god I was able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I know that I am no where near the end of this eventful and exciting journey (its really just getting started) but at least I am one step closer to living in the city that I love... Paris.

Please stay tuned for more post as I leave my life in Washington, DC and start anew in Paris, France.

No comments:

Post a Comment